1. A beautiful young black woman opened a dance studio on my block Monday.
2. I woke up at 620 and was only 5 minutes late for yoga at 635.
3. I spent the morning at the library, accepting Jason's changes to my AARP Nevada Update copy.
4. On Wednesdays it is bumbling with lackadaisical children and persistent childcare workers.
5. Tomorrow there's a modern class from 5 to 7.
6. My bike's break's loose.
7. I do not want to be misunderstood.
8. But language is a private endeavor.
9. What is this like?
10. The world opens on hinges. Tiny elves hear it squeak and rush with oil to grease the gear heads. They are furiously glad for the work they have been given. They dream of ball joints and make love in circles.
11. Forth and forth.
12. It's like a home. It's like letting guests know where the bathroom is. Asking if they'd like some juice.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment